Fiddle Leaf Fig Ficus Lyrata tree
- Ficus Lyrata "Fiddle Leaf Fig" is native to the tropical rainforests of West Africa.
- They thrive in bright, indirect light. The more light you expose the Ficus to the more you have to water it.
- We recommend watering every 3 to 4 weeks if your plant is in a very bright light, such as a south facing window.
- We recommend higher humidity, and not in any drafty locations
- Ficuses grow best in a well-draining medium such as a soil mix of peat moss and perlite.
- Fiddle Leaf Fig Ficus and other plants from the Ficus family are toxic to both cats and dogs. Purchase with caution if you have pets at home.
- Fiddle Leaf Figs can be propagated by stem or leaf in water or soil.