Kokedama Creative Studio Class
Join us and learn how to make your own kokedama moss plant sculptures! We'll start with making a basic kokedama moss ball, and then expand into more sculptural shapes and additional materials.
During this 90 min class, we'll discuss:
- What materials are best to use for constructing a kokedama moss ball
- Which plants are best suited for a kokadema plant arrangement
- How to form the kokadema for table display vs. hanging it
- How to incorporate other materials like wood, clay, and wire to create a unique, sculptural shape
- Basic plant care trouble shooting to keep your plants and kokedamas in their best shape
All materials needed to build the kokedama moss balls and sculptures are included per attendee.
Plant Salon Pilsen Studio
1100 W. Cermak Rd.
Chicago, IL 60608
Cancellation Policy: There are no substitutions for missed classes, and any class promotions only apply to the date of the purchased class.
Beginner Friendly Class: While this is a beginner friendly class, this class is best suited for folks comfortable crafting and manipulating material.
Clothing Recommendations: This is a messy class! Please dress accordingly, and feel free to bring items like gardening gloves or an apron.
QUESTIONS? Feel free to email Nika at email@example.com for more info.