- Peperomia hope is a hybrid between peperomia quadrifolia and peperomia deppeana. This perennial epiphyte has beautiful foliage and makes ideal houseplants.
- Peperomia Hope Originates from the Amazon region and is accustomed to a warm and shady environment. Peperomia Hope does not like to be in direct sunlight but does well in a shady spot.
- Water/Humidity/Soil: Despite succulent leaves and stems, Peperomia Hope needs consistent watering. Keep the soil well draining to avoid water logging. Include organic soil additives while potting.
- Propagation: Propagate Peperomia Hope in Potting Mix – Stem Cuttings
- The cuttings should have a few leaves on them. The node is where leaves and roots grow out of the main stem. Strip off some of the leaves that are close to the base of the cutting and stick the base of the cutting into a pot with moistened potting mix.